A2Dominion Group is committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services. In this section we explain how we ensure your privacy is respected and protected and outline our obligations and your right’s under the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal information that is collected, stored and used will be handled in accordance with the Act.
Information we collect from you information?
When we ask you for your information, we will tell you why and you will often be given options to select other uses for your information at the same time. We keep this information so we can provide you with the services you need as well as to monitor performance. Collecting this information allows us to:
- Ensure the information we hold about you is correct and up to date.
- Be committed to providing services that are fair, equal and in line with our equal opportunities policy
- Improve the services we provide to you, through research and analysis
- Provide you with information that may be of interest to you
In all cases, we will only request information we need to provide you with the service(s) you have requested and to meet our legal obligations.
What do we do with your information?
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide you with products and services that you have requested.
- Notify you about changes to our products or services
- Ensure that the content from our App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device(s)
- Administer our App for internal operations such as trouble shooting, data analysis, testing and research purposes
- Make suggestions to you about products and services offered by A2Dominion that may assist you.
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of the App to you
What information we may collect and hold if you sign up to use the App?
During the course of using this App, the information you may give us may include
- your name,
- email address
- phone number,
- date of birth.
- User feedback
We will get this information through the sign up process
There is also an option for users to access support, guidance and coaching on the best ways to manage budgets, access benefits and local information and advice services through our online chat function (provided by Intercom). We will keep records of these conversations for the duration of the use of the app. Records of conversations will be deleted after 12 months of an account being inactive.
Should the user want records of the support provided deleted we will do this within 30 days of your request.
Research and Google Analytics
When you use our App we will collect or receive your IP address, URL, operating system and platform as well as your log in information. We will use Google analytics to find out
- how many users are accessing the app
- when they access the app
- what features of the app are used the most.
Third party tracking
This App uses Third Party Tracking tools to monitor participant activity, we use these tools to evaluate the effectiveness of this app in supporting you with your financial capability. We use the following tracking tools: Google analytics and Firebase. To learn more about Google Analytics click here, to learn more about Firebase click here.
Who we share your information with.
Information will be shared within A2Dominion, where necessary, in order to ensure you are receiving all the services that are available to you. Only staff that need to see your personal data will have access to it.
In most circumstances we will not share your personal information without consent. We may share your information with selected third party providers including:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvements and optimisation of our App.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store your details securely using:
- Secure computer systems. Any electronic records will be protected by appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access.
- Once collected, the information is stored on a secure server.
The Data Protection Act allows you to find out what information we hold about you and correct any mistakes. Under the Act you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and can request for your personal data to be deleted from our records.
Access to your own personal information
If you wish to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please complete the Subject Access Request form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can make a request in writing to: Group Company Secretary, A2Dominion Group, The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1BD. Such requests are subject to a charge of £10 and proof of identity is required.
It would help us if you can include details of when, how and to whom/which department details were submitted and how these details are being used, to your knowledge. If we require further details from you in order to fulfil your request, we will inform you as soon as possible. If we are unable to meet your request we will explain why.